Leidos Security Detection & Automation is one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of conveyor systems, modular conveyor equipment and automated materials handling products.
We offer state-of-the-art conveyor systems to suit, order picking, kitting, manufacturing, storage and retrieval and progressive assembly lines. Our systems can be a simple transportation solution, or a complete picking system utilizing our pick by-light solution.
Below are a selection of our standard modules:
- Pallet conveyors
- Chain-driven live roller conveyors
- Excelvayor accumulating roller conveyors
- Zero line pressure conveyors
- Horizontal and incline belt conveyors
- Chain conveyors
- Accumulating chain conveyors
- Overhead and inverted power & free conveyors
- Overhead and inverted electric monorail conveyors (EMS)
- Skid conveyors
- Overhead or floor mounted tow conveyors
- “Hazmac” -style heavy-duty precision roller conveyors
- Trough conveyors
- Steel or plastic slat conveyors
- Automated and laser-guided vehicles (AGVs / LGVs)
- Automated storage & retrieval systems (ASRS)
- Inductive power transfers (IPT)
- Shuttle Cars, turntables, transfers etc
We are able to undertake projects from design to manufacture, installation and commissioning and for single conveyor sections to major turnkey systems.
Our R&D department benefits from continuous investment in the development of new technologies for all materials handling sectors.